Are you looking for a quick way to get rid of unwanted Twitter followers? If you’ve been trapped in the circles of following a lot of Twitter accounts and now your Twitter feed is cluttered with unnecessary posts, it’s time to unfollow accounts you don’t need.
The most crucial thing to remember while unfollowing Twitter accounts is that it can get your account suspended if done in bulk. Twitter has strict rules for bulk following and unfollowing accounts. If it seems like you’re violating their policies, your Twitter account can be in trouble.
So, first and foremost, I would ask you to go through the Twitter rules and not begin any aggressive unfollowing methods. And don't worry, Circleboom Twitter is a safe Twitter management tool that was built keeping Twitter policies in mind.
How to use Circleboom to get rid of Mass Twitter followers?
Circleboom Twitter doesn’t permit a one-click unfollow button to unfollow all accounts at once. But, it shows you the accounts that you may want to unfollow by visiting their Twitter profiles. These include spam/bot followers, users who unfollowed you, inactives, low-quality accounts, and many more.
Some advantages of using Circleboom are as follows:
- Circleboom has a very quick loading time for large follower bases. Follower of accounts with more than 250,000 followers can be fetched in less than 15 minutes. The fetching time of small accounts is negligible. This is a strong feature compared to other tools and apps that take a lot of time, sometimes a day, to just fetch your followers.
- Circleboom allows you to apply advanced filters to accounts so that you can see their status based on many different variables. Because of its clean and simple-to-use interface, you can list who to unfollow without hassle.
- Circleboom is extremely affordable and has many different tiers for its paid plan. So it's ideal for anyone from single creators to large corporations.
Step-by-step process to Unfollow Twitter Accounts:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard and connect your Twitter account.
- Hover over the menu on the left and find the "Followers" tab.
- You can choose to list all your followers and apply filters later on. You can also proceed directly with seeing your fake followers, inactive followers, low-quality followers, or egghead followers.
- Select one of them and list the accounts as you want.
- When you select either of the options above, Circleboom will automatically list the Twitter accounts based on your criteria.
- Next to each Twitter account, you will have a button to “Visit” those Twitter accounts. You can visit and unfollow the accounts on Twitter by clicking on them.
Circleboom Twitter helps you get rid of unwanted accounts. It gives you insights on followers and followings, easing up the process of finding who to unfollow.
On top of all, its affordable pricing and useful Twitter features make it a comprehensive Twitter management tool. I strongly recommend you give it a try.