Are you looking for a quick way to get rid of mass Twitter followers? If you’ve been trapped in the circles of following a lot of Twitter accounts and now your Twitter feed is cluttered with unnecessary posts, it’s time. It’s time to unfollow accounts you don’t need using a Twitter unfollow tool.
The most crucial thing to remember while mass unfollowing Twitter accounts, is that it can get your account suspended. Twitter has strict rules for bulk following and unfollowing accounts. If it seems like you’re violating their policies, your Twitter account can be in trouble.
So, first and foremost, I would ask you to go through the Twitter rules and not begin any aggressive unfollowing methods.
Second, I would recommend you to try Circleboom to mass unfollow Twitter accounts. Circleboom is a Twitter unfollow tool that was built keeping in mind Twitter policies and keeps your account secure while cleaning them up.
How to use Circleboom to get rid of Mass Twitter followers?
Circleboom doesn’t permit one-click unfollow button to unfollow all accounts at once. But, it does allow you to unfollow each account by clicking on the “unfollow” button.
Some advantages of using Circleboom to mass unfollow accounts are:
- Circleboom has a very quick loading time of large follower bases. Follower of accounts with more than 250,000 followers can be fetched in less than 15 minutes. The fetching time of small accounts is negligible. This is a strong feature compared to other tools and apps that take a lot of time, sometimes a day, to just fetch your followers.
- Circleboom allows you to unfollow each account individually as mass unfollowing is prohibited by Twitter. Because of their clean and simple-to-use interface, you can unfollow big chunk of accounts in a few minutes.
- Circleboom is extremely affordable. You can unfollow up to 200 Twitter accounts for free. And, with the paid plan of $7.99 per month, you can unfollow unlimited Twitter accounts.
Step-by-step process to Unfollow Twitter Accounts:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account information.
- On the left panel of the dashboard, you will see a menu. Click on “Circle” in the menu and you will see a sub menu
- Select “inactives” to find ghost followers or inactive accounts. Click on “fake/spam” to remove fake or bot accounts from your Twitter followers. You can also remove your unfollowers with this process.
- When you select either of the options above, Circleboom will automatically list your Twitter followers.
- Next to each Twitter account, you will have a button to “Visit” those Twitter accounts. You can visit and see the accounts on Twitter window.
Circleboom’s affordable pricing and useful Twitter features like unfollow, follow, scheduling makes it not just a Twitter unfollow tool but a complete Twitter tool.
If you’ve any questions regarding Twitter unfollowing or Circleboom, please let me know in the comments below! Don’t forget to check out our December round-up to learn about our latest features.