So far, 3.8 billion people worldwide are using social media. Half of the population spends their time on social media platforms. Irrespective of your products or services, your target audience is bound to be on social media. With 2021 being such an exciting year for social media marketing, 2023 is expected to bring more traffic and conversions for businesses. Hence, for every marketer, using the right social media tips to promote is the best way forward.
In this article, we will look at some of the best social media tips that marketers can use in their 2023 marketing strategies.
Social Media Tip #1: Create as many videos as you can
Video has been the king of content marketing for a long, and with all the social media apps focusing highly on videos, videos are how you can connect with your customers now!
There are many social media apps that you can focus on to share your video content.
- You can share videos in less than 10 seconds on your Instagram and Snapchat story.
- Videos longer than 10 seconds can be shared on IGTV.
- If you want to create fun videos that are between under 60 seconds, you can share videos on Tik Tok.
- For long-form content sharing product usage, tutorial videos, and content can be prepared for YouTube.
2019 saw a receded usage of Facebook and increased usage of apps like Instagram and Tik Tok. With the ever-changing social media, it’s hard to predict how each social media site can change over the coming years. Hence, it’s essential to be a part of each platform.
Instagram has also been widely used for growing businesses and building brands. Using Instagram for business requires you to optimize your Instagram profile for your customers and improve your click-through rates (CTRs). 2022 will see more brands investing their time in building and growing their Instagram business accounts.
Here’s how you can use each one of them:
- Share important updates, new launches, and events on Twitter.
- Promote products and services on Facebook via Facebook ads.
- Share amazing product photos and videos on Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat with proper hashtags and fun captions.
Social Media Tip #2: Automate but not too much
With Twitter and Instagram heavily restricting automation on their platforms for a few years, every marketer needs to pick what to automate and what not in the coming year.
Here are do’s of the automation:
- It’s okay to use scheduling tools to automate the publishing of your social media posts.
- You can automate syncing your RSS feed to social media pages.
- Automating conversations by using chatbots can help your customers with the common FAQs.
Here are the don’ts of the automation:
- Avoid using the automation software that supports auto-likes, auto-follows, and unfollows on any social media platform.
- Avoid using third-party apps that support auto-engagement, as this can get you shadowbanned on many social media platforms.
Social Media Tip #3: Make it more personal
2022 is expected to be the year of personalization. You will witness custom products, personalized marketing, and exceptional customer service. Each of the customers wants to feel valued, and that’s what brands aim for in 2022.
Make your marketing strategies more personal by:
- Creating targeted ads when creating social media adverts.
- Focus on promoting products that can be personalized.
- Promote products with influencers that your audience can closely relate to.
To End With
If you’re new to social media marketing, learn from brands doing it well, and then prepare your marketing strategy. And, if you’ve been around, adapt your marketing strategies to get maximum returns in the upcoming year.