In all social media platforms, driving attention to your content is vital to increase impressions and engagement. On Twitter, adding a quote or lyric to your tweet makes it shine among hundreds of others in your feed.
Sometimes it doesn't matter what you post. It matters how you do it! Some many tweetable quotes and lyrics will reflect your thoughts, opinions, and feelings better than your own words and designs.
There are many notable quotes and lyrics for Twitter from great thinkers, artists, writers, and leaders.
Tweet quotes and lyrics with images for your multiple Twitter accounts.
Here I will give you the best tweetable quotes and lyrics to boost your posts and level up your Twitter experience.
The Best 25 Tweetable Quotes
- "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." - Stephen Covey
- "You can hesitate before deciding, but not once the decision is made." - Jose Bergamin
- "Good timber does not grow with ease. The stronger the wind, the stronger the trees." - Thomas S. Monson
- "Nothing will work unless you do." - Maya Angelou
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" - Marianne Williamson
- "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Ultimately, the measure of who you are is what you do with what you have at any given point in time" - Andrew LaCivita
- "The person who is waiting for something to turn up might start with their shirt sleeves." - Garth Henrichs
- "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." - John D. Rockefeller
- "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." - Chris Grosser
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." - Maya Angelou
- "Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." - Pablo Picasso
- "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." - C.S. Lewis
- "Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." - Albert Einstein
- "When a person can't find a deep sense of meaning, they distract themselves with pleasure." - Victor Frankl
- "One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain." - Rick Godwin
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
- "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
- "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison
- "My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time." - Steve Jobs
- Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar. - Orrin Woodward
- Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they're making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that's the difference. - Lou Holtz
- I cannot give you the formula to success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: try to please everybody. - Herbert Swope
- Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. - Gloria Steinem
Best 20 Tweetable Lyrics
- “Why are people always leaving? I think you and I should stay the same.” – Taylor Swift
- “Ahead of my time like I live my whole life backwards.” - J. Cole
- "I'm in pieces, it's tearing me up, but I know a heart that's broke is a heart that's been loved." - Ed Sheeran
- "My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies. Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die." - Queen
- "These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase." - Evanescense
- "Moving on seems harder to do when the one that you love moves faster than you." - Khalid
- "A song for a heart so big God wouldn't let it live." - Jimmy Eat World
- "Nothing else ever seems to hurt like the smile on your face when it's only in my memory" - Beyoncé
- "But I keep your memory, you visit me in my sleep. My darling, who knew? - P!nk
- "Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you." - Elvis Prasley
- "The crashes are heaven for a sinner like me, but the arms of the ocean deliver me." - Florence + The Machine
- "I really don't know clouds at all" - Joni Mitchell
- "It's been a long day without you, my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again" - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
- "Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?" - Eric Clapton
- "I don't love you like I loved you yesterday" - My Chemical Romance
- "We can be heroes just for one day" - David Bowie
- "Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets though I don't know why" - Lana Del Rey
- "Remember the time that I spilled the cup of apple juice in the hall? Please tell mom this is not her fault." - Blink-182
- "Call my friends and tell them that I love them and I'll miss them. But, I'm not sorry." - Billie Eilish
- "But a heart can't be helped, and it gathers regret" - Regina Spektor
How to post tweets with pictures
You can directly tweet your quotes or lyrics as texts, but if you want to create more striking content, a media related to your words would be great.
On Circleboom Publish, you have a great built-in extension: Canva. You can use templates, images, filters, effects, gifs, emojis, animations, and many other elements to create and design Twitter media with your tweetable quote or lyric.
Once your design is ready, you can share it immediately or schedule it for a later time. Or, you can set time intervals and tweet your content continuously or automatically.
On Circleboom, you can know the best time to post on Twitter. So, you can boost your impressions and engagement by scheduling your tweet to your best time.
Watch our hands-on video to find out the best time to tweet with Circleboom
Tweetable quotes and lyrics with images make your tweets more attractive. You can reflect your feelings, opinions, and thoughts better with relevant quotes and lyrics.
On Circleboom Publish, you can create image designs with built-in tools: Canva, Unsplash, and Giphy. You can find an image related to your quote and lyrics and add your text.
You can use more Circleboom features at affordable prices.