Coronavirus (Covid-19) has affected all of our lives in some or other way. Some are living under complete lockdown, while others cannot travel or carry on with their routine work. Irrespective of your city or country, this virus has affected us all. In such hard times, social media has given relief to all of us as we can engage with our loved ones. We noticed that many Instagram users are creating some amazing self-isolation Instagram captions, and we thought to contribute too.
In this article, we have compiled some positive and encouraging quarantine Instagram captions that all of you can post. Some would be funny and some motivating. We hope you all find meaningful self-isolation Instagram captions in the list below.
Lockdown/Quarantine Instagram Captions to use in 2020:
- When this ends. All football matches will sell out, restaurants will have a long wait, kids will be glad to be in school, everyone will love their jobs, pubs will be rammed & gigs will be plentiful. We’ll kiss and shake hands. That’s gonna be a good fucking day. Hang in there, World.
- I know we are self-isolating, but just a little note: I can’t wait to see your face when this is all over.
- I’m kinda starting to understand why pets run outs of the house when the front door is open.
- Remember that it's the season of isolation and loneliness too when a caterpillar gets its wings. So, be brave, be strong, and courageous. This is your time to grow your wings.
- It’s all about finding the calm in the chaos. I hope you find yours.
- And yet, when I see them all again, I will let my actions tell them of the self-love I have found. My kindness will reflect the peace I have received and my happiness will reflect the joy I have gained.
- We need to come together in solidarity. Yet the way we come together is by isolating physically.
- The world has slowed so you can rediscover yourself. Don’t let this time be gone without gaining anything.
- In the rush to return to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth back rushing to.
- I will never again take for granted the people and places I loved the most.
- The place of self isolation can become the place of self revelation.
- I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.
- Your grandparents were called to war. You’ve been asked to sit and watch TV all day. You can do this.
- You thought dogs were hard to train? Look at all humans who can’t sit and stay.
- Remember wishing the weekend could last forever? Happy now?
- I can’t wait to hear, “Can I see your passport and boarding pass?”
- One day at a time.
- We fall, we break, we fail. But then. We rise, we heal, we overcome.
- Sometimes being at home is the best cure for all the worries in the world.
- This quarantine has taught me to reply to everyone.
- This is a temporary situation. You may be going a bit stir crazy but if you hang in there, you will see a better life ahead.
- If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.
In times like these, whatever lockdown Instagram captions you choose, make sure they are positive and do not spread any hatred or negativity. See you soon on the other side! #StayHome #StaySafe