Do you want to delete Twitter likes at once? Everything that you have liked on Twitter so far, you want all of it to go away. The best thing is that getting rid of all your past Twitter likes is much easier than you can imagine.
Circleboom is 100% compatible with Twitter and safe to use to manage your Twitter activities. As the app follows all the Twitter guidelines for third-party apps, the app can be used by anyone to delete Twitter likes without getting their account suspended or compromised.
How to Delete Twitter Likes at Once with Circleboom:
You can unlike your most recent 3,200 tweets with Circleboom. As per Twitter, only 3,200 tweets can be accessed for any Twitter profile, so you can delete likes from your most recent 3,200 tweets with the process below.
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Go the Circleboom menu on the left and select My Tweets from the menu. Click on the drop-down and select “Unlike” from the sub-menu.
- You can see your most 3,200 liked tweets. You can unlike all tweets by clicking on “Unlike All” button on the Circleboom dashboard.
Please note that this step is not recoverable and you cannot re-like all posts automatically, so be careful when you unlike all tweets. You can though manually like again all tweets on Twitter but not via Circleboom.
With this simple process, you can get rid of all your Twitter likes at once.
If you do not want to unlike all tweets, you can also unlike selected tweets or unlike specific tweets. To unlike selected tweets from the Circleboom dashboard, follow the steps below:
- To unlike selected tweets, you can use the gird power search to search for the tweets you want to unlike. You can enter keywords or search by account name.
- Once your results are displayed for your search, you can select the tweets you want to unlike and click on “Unlike Selected” at the top.
- If you only wish to unlike a few tweets, you can just click on the Unlike button next to the tweet to delete it.
You can also check our hands-on video to delete all your Twitter likes in a flash:
Too Good to be True?
It might seem that the entire process of deleting old Twitter likes from Circleboom is too easy to be true. The truth is that it is. Not many apps will provide you a clean and easy-to-use interface to analyze all tweets, filter them, before deleting their likes.
To be very sure of the app before you delete all your likes, you can sign up for the free plan of Circleboom and unlike 20 tweets. The paid plan that starts at quite reasonable prices allows you unlike all your tweets.