Is it possible to engage with your Twitter followers while making sure all your tweets go out on time? You can schedule tweets for free and ensure all your tweets reach your audience regularly. This will also improve your Twitter engagement and grow your Twitter followers.
Well, there are several reasons why you should schedule tweets in advance:
· Schedule tweets at best times:
It’s not possible for you to always post tweets at the best scheduling times. You might often miss posting at a good time and lose engagement.
How to know the best times to post? It differs for different accounts. But, there’s are patterns that have been observed amongst various accounts.
· Automate your website’s new posts to Twitter:
Do you want all your blog posts to automatically post on Twitter? This can be easily done by using a scheduler like Circleboom.
Automatic posting from your RSS feed will improve your website traffic and visibility. Whenever there’s new content posted on your website, it will also be shared on Twitter without any additional work
· Plan your monthly content and save time:
Posting every day on Twitter is a cumbersome process and more often you will not be able to cope up with it. If you schedule your monthly tweets, the burden of everyday work is removed from your shoulders.
In using schedulers with a calendar format, you can also check the type of variation in your content. You do not want repetitive posts and scan the calendar to look at post types.
How can you efficiently schedule tweets and take advantage of scheduling?
Using a scheduler like Circleboom, you can easily schedule your tweets and make it the simplest process.
Here’s how to use Circleboom to schedule tweets:
- Click on ‘Smart Tweets’ on the left panel in the Circleboom dashboard.
- Type your tweet, add photo or video, and the time to schedule to tweet.
- You can check all your scheduled tweets in the sent items. The tweets will be marked as yellow, green, and red if it’s scheduled, sent, and failed.
- You can also automate scheduling from your site by connecting your Circleboom account to your website’s RSS feed.
- For RSS feeds you can select the post-interval and maximum posts. Post links are shortened using the Google link shortener.
- You can have a look at your profile analytics from the Circleboom analytics dashboard to know best posting times and days.
Are you ready to schedule tweets?
I hope the steps above have shown you how easy it is to schedule your tweets. Especially when it can be done for free.
Circleboom allows free scheduling and adding 1 RSS feed with up to 8 posts for free.
Our $4.50/month plan allows up to 10 RSS feeds so you can send up to 2400 posts per day. The feature has helped a lot of brands and bloggers to ease their tweet scheduling.
So, try to schedule tweets and let us know how it worked for you.
If you have any questions or doubts, please let me know in the comments below! I will be happy to answer!