Twitter is an important platform for small and medium businesses to reach out to their potential audience. When you create your new account on Twitter, it becomes necessary to follow accounts that will help your Twitter profile grown. The most important question then is, who to follow on Twitter?
Apart from celebrities and famous social influencers, who else do you follow on Twitter?
I would say that some of the best people to follow are the ones who are interested in your products and business idea. These could be your customers, influencers in your niche, bloggers, competitors, collaborators! All of these contribute well to your Twitter list and you must follow them to have them follow you back and recognize you.
Now, you might find it really time-taking to go and find accounts to follow on Twitter. However, there are tools that make it extremely convenient for you to find relevant accounts and follow on Twitter. Circleboom is one such tool that can help you with finding relevant Twitter accounts to follow.
Let’s look at how Circleboom can help you understand who to follow with their “who to follow on Twitter” feature:
- Go to Circleboom and authenticate with your Twitter account details.
- Click on the “Search” icon on the left of the Circleboom dashboard. You will land on a screen that looks like this:
- Search for the famous Twitter accounts in your niche and look at their followers by typing their Twitter handle. Here, you can look for bloggers and influencers in your niche. You can also look for your competitors and follow their list because they will be following accounts relevant to you.
- You can see the followers of that account along with their followers, their tweets, and friends. If you wish to follow only verified accounts, you can also select that option. If you wish to stay away from eggheads, you can select don’t show eggheads and not get their names in your list.
- You can follow these accounts after clicking the visit button , on Twitter window.
What do you think about Circleboom’s “Who to follow on Twitter” feature:
The feature is quite useful to quickly grow your Twitter followers and follow accounts who can follow you back. You should wait for a few days and see the accounts who follow you back.
You can also use Circleboom’s not following back feature to figure out accounts who do not follow you back. This way you will be only following accounts who follow you. This feature is also useful to get rid of Twitter unfollowers, spam, and ghost followers.
Be mindful of Twitter policies to follow and unfollow accounts. Aggressively following accounts could result in your Twitter suspension. So, keep the numbers in mind when you decide who to follow on Twitter.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding Circleboom or following accounts on Twitter, let me know in the comments below. I would be happy to help.