There are thousands of scenarios that require us to delete tweets by keywords or hashtags. Some common examples are:
- Have you recently changed your industry and need to delete tweets by keywords related to your old industry?
- Do you want to bulk delete tweets that contain words targeting a particular company, person, or community?
- Do you want to delete all the tweets addressing a particular topic that you no longer want your Twitter to be associated with?
Changes in political ideologies, jobs, personal relationships, economy, the personal outlook may require you to delete old tweets. In any situation like this, it’s ideal to find a tool that can help you get rid of all problematic tweets at once.
One ideal solution to delete tweets by keywords is by using Circleboom. Circleboom is a Twitter-compliant app that allows you to delete multiple tweets in a systematic + simple + efficient manner.
Using Circleboom, you can delete multiple tweets by keywords using two methods below:
- Delete multiple tweets from the Twitter archive by keywords
- Delete tweets by selecting each tweet by keywords
Let’s look at both the processes in detail so you can easily get rid of old tweets by just writing the right keywords.
Before beginning, if you want to delete tweets using your iPhone, you can also get Circleboom Twitter's iOS app:
Method #1: Delete tweets by keywords selectively
To try several keywords and find the right tweets before deleting them, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Circleboom dashboard.
- Authenticate your Twitter account.
- Select “Delete Tweets” from the “My Tweets” sub-menu.
- If you want to search tweets with certain keywords, hashtags, or usernames, simply enter them in the grid power search on the right.
Circleboom will list all your tweets that contain the search term. You can select the tweets you want to delete and click on “Delete Selected”.
This process is very effective if you are unsure of the keywords you want to delete tweets. You can search for various search terms and find the right tweets before you delete them. You can select multiple tweets and delete them with a click.
Method #2: Delete all tweets by keywords using the Twitter Archive
When you delete multiple tweets using the Twitter archive, you can delete all tweets ever sent out from your Twitter profile. If you want to delete tweets with specific keywords and within specific dates, it’s easy to do so.
- Log in to the Circleboom dashboard.
- Then authenticate your Twitter account.
Once logged in, go to the Circleboom menu on the left, select “My Tweets” and select “ Delete Old Tweets.”
You will be taken to a new page, click on Start here to begin.
- Upload your Twitter archive and click on “Approve.”
- On the next page, you will see the option to add “Any Keywords/Username, or Hashtag Search.” Use the search box to delete tweets. Type the exact keyword with which you want to delete all tweets.
- Approve your criteria and all your tweets with the keywords will be deleted from your Twitter account.
If you want to follow these given steps on a video tutorial, let's check it out:
Important Notice: Deleting tweets using Delete Tweets from Circleboom is also not recoverable. Once you hit delete, your tweets are deleted forever.
Get Set Go
Get ready to find the most impossible tweets with Circleboom and delete them. The tool makes it easy for you to get rid of old tweets in just a few minutes.
If you have any confusion in managing your tweets with Circleboom, you can let us know in the comments below.