Are Twitter unfollowers still troubling you in 2024?
Are you really looking for easier ways to manage your Twitter followers and unfollow unnecessary accounts?
Do you believe managing your Twitter followers and unfollowers can keep your account healthy and free of spam?
If you’ve been screaming yes to all the questions above, then I believe we are here to solve the same problem.
The follow-unfollow technique is still a thing on Twitter, letting you follow accounts you might not want to follow otherwise. The whole thing leads to many Twitter users randomly following accounts that they want to unfollow later. And, when they begin to unfollow, you see that you are losing your followers with no fault of yours. Similarly, one day, you want to clear your Twitter account of all the accounts you followed just for a follow-back with no real meaning.
To help you get out of this loop, this article will introduce a Twitter unfollow tool that you can safely use in 2024 to help you identify Twitter accounts that you may want to unfollow on Twitter.
Circleboom enables users, brands, and SMBs to grow and strengthen their Twitter accounts.
Unfollow Twitter Accounts that Don’t Follow Back:
Circleboom is the perfect tool to find all those Twitter accounts that don’t follow you back on Twitter. Rather than looking for your Twitter unfollowers, if you look for accounts that don’t follow back, it will be much easier for you to decide who to unfollow.
You can find accounts not following back and unfollow them by following the steps below:
- Login to the Circleboom and connect your Twitter account. Then, hover over the menu on the left and select “Not Following Back” under the "Friends" tab.
- Circleboom will give you all the Twitter accounts that are not following you back. You can click on the "Visit" button next to each account to go to their profiles on Twitter and unfollow them if you want.
- You can also add them to your Twitter lists or export them into CSV without leaving your dashboard.
- You can also see who unfollowed you on Twitter, and even set up alerts for it, all on Circleboom.
Unfollow Twitter Accounts that are Spammy/Inactive:
To unfollow such Twitter accounts, follow the steps below:
- Choose either "Fake/Spam Friends" or "Inactive Friends" under the friends tab, again via the left menu on your dashboard.
- Or you can list all your friends and apply the advanced filters of Circleboom to filter out the spam and/or inactive Twitter accounts.
- Now Circleboom will process all the spam/inactive Twitter accounts and list them in front of you. The rest is again the same, after visiting their profiles on Twitter.
So, we have clearly understood the steps to unfollowing Twitter unfollowers, accounts who don’t follow back, and inactive/spammy accounts. To do all these, check the subscription plans of Circleboom and start your journey today!