Not everyone you follow on Twitter will follow you back. It’s basic. Despite understanding this, it’s interesting how we always want to know who’s not following back. Other than that, it’s useful to know the quality of accounts following you.
If you follow a lot of accounts with hardly anybody following you back, you might want to have a thorough look at your Twitter account. People might not follow you back if:
- Your Twitter account doesn’t look authentic. A lack of a profile picture or Twitter bio can make your profile look fake.
- There are no tweets in your account. No one might be interested in following an empty Twitter account.
- Your Twitter account seems controversial. Maybe you share some uncommon views that can throw people away from following your account.
If your Twitter account doesn’t depict any of these traits, then you are doing the right! So, those who are not following you back simply won't follow you!
How to Find Twitter Accounts not Following Back:
Circleboom is a complete Twitter management tool that can also help you in finding Twitter accounts that do not follow you back. You can find the non-followers with these 2 steps:
Step 1: Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account. Then, click on the menu on the left and select “The Circle” and select “Not following back”
Step 2: Circleboom will list all the Twitter accounts that are not following back your Twitter account. You can then visit each account to unfollow them by clicking on the Visit button on the Circleboom dashboard.
With these two simple steps, you can easily find out all the accounts who don’t follow you back. Circleboom offers added advantage of filters, whitelist, blacklist, Twitter list, and grid search to use Twitter more effectively. Here are some of the additional advantages of using Circleboom to find non-followers:
- With the time filter, you can hide the accounts you have recently followed. You can select from 10, 20, 30, 60,120,150, 180 days to make sure you are not unfollowing accounts you followed recently.
- The green whitelist icon allows you to whitelist Twitter accounts that you never want to review for not following back. Once whitelisted, they won’t be present in your search results anymore.
- You can also select accounts and add them to your Twitter lists.
- If you are interested in selected profile or Twitter accounts from a particular location, you can use the grid search. Type the keyword, hashtag, location in the grid search box and Circleboom will filter the results for you.
How to Retain Followers on Twitter?
An active Twitter profile that does not add to the noise but adds relevant content can quickly gain followers on Twitter. You need to post consistently and maintain healthy conversations on Twitter for people to continue following you. Circleboom can also help you in publishing your content regularly with their publishing tool. It’s also important to publish your post at the right times and with the right hashtags.
The steps listed above will help you quickly identify the Twitter accounts that are not following you back. If you have any issues using Circleboom, you can let us know in the comments below.