Do you want to erase all your tweets and never see them again? On a platform like Twitter, it’s easier to share a lot of content that you want to get rid of later because of change of jobs, life partners, lifestyle, or location. Any such changes may require you to update and clean your Twitter profile.
But deleting each tweet on Twitter sounds like a lot of work, right? It indeed is. Below I will show how you can erase a tweet on Twitter, and then how you can erase all your tweets on a tool like Circleboom. Circleboom can make it a thousand times easier (or more, depending on the number of tweets) to get rid of all your tweets.
How can you Erase your tweets on Twitter?
To erase all tweets on Twitter, you need to individually select each tweet, click on the arrow at the left, and hit ‘delete.’
However, you cannot delete all tweets or select multiple tweets on Twitter and delete them together. The only way to delete on Twitter is to delete each tweet individually.
How to Erase all Tweets in a Click?
Circleboom has a feature that allows you to get rid of all your previous tweets. With Circleboom’s clean and easy-to-use interface, you can delete all tweets in a few seconds and one-single click. It even allows you to delete specific tweets by searching for keywords, Twitter handle, or location. Here’s the process to delete tweets with Circleboom:
- Login to the Circleboom dashboard by authenticating your Twitter account.
- Once logged in, go to the Circleboom menu on the left of the dashboard. Click on the drop-icon next to “My Tweets.”
- Select “Delete Tweets” from the drop-down.
- Circleboom will list your most recent 3,200 tweets. You can only access the recent 3,200 tweets because Twitter allows only 3,200 tweets to appear on your timeline and that’s the default access third-party apps have over your Twitter account.
- If you want to delete all your tweets, then simply click on Delete all Tweets and all your tweets will be deleted.
- To delete selected tweets, you can check the checkbox of the tweet you wish to delete and you can click on “Delete selected Tweets”. You can also view a specific tweet on Twitter by clicking on the view icon next to each tweet.
- If you want to search tweets with specific keywords and delete them, then you can search them using the grid power search. The grid power search enables you to search for specific users or keywords to delete retweets and tweets. This feature is a big time-saver especially when you’re focused at deleting specific tweets.
Using a similar process as above, you can also delete all your retweets and likes from your Twitter account. Please note that any action of deleting your tweets, retweets, and likes is permanent and non-recoverable. So, hit on delete all or delete selected only if you are 100% certain of it.
Circleboom’s delete tweets and retweets is a paid plan that’s available to all pro plan users pro that starts at $5.99 per month. With this plan, you can delete any number of tweets and retweets from your Twitter account. Other than tweet deletion, you also get unlimited access to Circleboom’s Twitter analytics, publishing, automating RSS feeds, and managing Twitter followers.