Do you often wonder while following a Twitter account if it’s real or fake? The number of fake Twitter accounts following you are definitely more than you would be able to account for.
So, you need to check your Twitter account and detect fake followers!
Fake Twitter accounts are not necessarily human, they are bots, trolls, and spam accounts. They look like normal Twitter accounts hence we easily follow them and are followed by so many of them.
The point of removing fake accounts from your Twitter is cleaning your account of profiles that will never engage with you. Any content you post or anything you tweet, you will never receive any engagement from them because they are not real Twitter accounts.
To spot fake accounts, you need to use a tool that can help you verify if your followers are fake or real as it’s hard to understand otherwise. One such tool is Circleboom Twitter, it has a fake Twitter account checker that analyzes all your followers and spots fake accounts. Let’s learn how you can use Circleboom to spot inactive and fake accounts in your Twitter profile.
Get a 10% OFF code to Try Circleboom!
How to spot and remove fake Twitter followers with Circleboom Twitter
It is an easy and quick process on Circleboom Twitter to find fake followers and force them to unfollow you on Twitter.
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Login to the Circleboom Twitter and authenticate your Twitter account.
- Once logged in, head to the Circleboom menu on the left and select “Search” -> “All My Followers” to list all fake accounts that follow your Twitter account.
- Your all followers will be listed. You can use boxes at the top of the page to filter your followers. Pick the "Show Fake/Spam Accounts" option to detect fake, spammy, ghost Twitter followers you have.
- You can also filter your followers by keyword or language. If you are after a specific account, you can use keyword bar to filter your Twitter followers.
- Once you listed fake followers, you can select some or all of them. Then, you should click on the red "Remove Selected Followers1 button.
- As the last step, Circleboom will ask you "Are you sure?" If you are, click on green "Remove Follower1 button to clean your Twitter account from fake followers.
- You can also add selected Twitter accounts to whitelist if you never want to unfollow them and don’t want them listed again in your future searches.
- Other than fake accounts, with the "Search" menu, you can also remove dead/inactive accounts, overactives, and egghead accounts.
Thanks to the Circleboom Twitter's iOS app, you can check your Twitter account and remove your fake followers on your iPhone. You can take your Twitter management assistant wherever you are!
Here is our hands-on video tutorial to find out more on how to check your fake Twitter followers with Circleboom!
Ready to remove?
Circleboom is an effective fake Twitter account checker that you can reliably trust and use for all your Twitter requirements. Using the tool will make cleaning your Twitter account fast and easy. All the unwanted accounts are listed in a clean fashion allowing you to quickly grasp your account scenario and then unfollow them.
Other than removing fake accounts, you can also use Circleboom to publish your social media posts. With the social media publisher and queue settings, you can quickly schedule your social tweets and posts. You can also use the tool to manage your Twitter analytics and see how well your account is growing.
The number of new followers and unfollowers can help you track your Twitter account. Last but not the least, use Circleboom to delete your old tweets, retweets, and likes. This feature is quite useful as all of us have old tweets that we regret but are unable to delete.